- Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from our visitors in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Information provided by the visitor, such as name, email address, phone number, and any message or inquiry submitted through our website
- Information automatically collected by our website, such as IP address, browser type, and device type
- Use of Personal Information
We use personal information to respond to inquiries and provide information about our services. We may also use personal information for other purposes as permitted or required by law, such as:
- Improving our website and services
- Compliance with legal obligations or requests
- Marketing and promotional purposes (with the visitor’s consent)
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers who perform services for us, such as website hosting, email communication, and analytics. We may also disclose personal information as required or permitted by law, such as in response to a court order or government request.
- Remember visitor preferences, such as language and location settings
- Analyze website traffic and usage patterns
- Provide personalized content and advertisements
- Data Retention
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We may also retain and use anonymous or aggregated data for statistical or analytical purposes.
- Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. However, no security measures are 100% effective, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted through our website.
- Visitor Rights
Visitors have certain rights with respect to their personal information, including:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of their personal information
- The right to request correction or deletion of their personal information
- The right to object to the processing of their personal information
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal information (where processing is based on consent)
Visitors can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following address:
HIPAA Compliance Policy
- Collection of PHI
We collect PHI from our patients in order to provide healthcare services and for other purposes as permitted or required by law. We may collect PHI in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Information provided by the patient or their legal representative, such as medical history, current symptoms, and contact information
- Information generated during the course of treatment, such as diagnoses, lab results, and treatment plans
- Information from other healthcare providers involved in the patient’s care, such as referrals, consultation reports, and discharge summaries
- Information from health insurance providers or government programs, such as eligibility and coverage information
- Use and Disclosure of PHI
We use and disclose PHI for the purposes of treatment, payment, and healthcare operations, as well as for other purposes as permitted or required by law. Examples of these purposes include:
- Treatment: We may use and disclose PHI to provide healthcare services to our patients. This may include sharing PHI with other healthcare providers involved in the patient’s care, such as specialists or hospitals.
- Payment: We may use and disclose PHI to obtain payment for healthcare services provided to our patients. This may include sharing PHI with health insurance providers, government programs, or other third-party payers.
- Healthcare Operations: We may use and disclose PHI for our own healthcare operations, such as quality assessment and improvement, case management, and medical review. This may also include sharing PHI with our business associates who perform services for us, such as billing or medical transcription.
- Other Purposes: We may use and disclose PHI for other purposes as permitted or required by law, such as public health reporting, law enforcement investigations, or court orders.
- Patient Rights
Our patients have certain rights with respect to their PHI, including:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of their PHI
- The right to request a correction or amendment to their PHI
- The right to request restrictions on the use and disclosure of their PHI
- The right to request an accounting of disclosures of their PHI
- The right to request confidential communications of their PHI
- The right to file a complaint if they believe their privacy rights have been violated
- Security and Confidentiality
We take appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of our patients’ PHI, including:
- Implementing physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect PHI from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure
- Limiting access to PHI to only those employees and business associates who need it to perform their job duties
- Conducting periodic training for our employees and business associates on HIPAA privacy and security requirements