Are You Struggling with Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, or other Neurological issues ?
For a limited time, we are offering Neurofeedback Brain Training Packages:
1. Kickstarter Package – $690 (1 Assessment + 5 Training Sessions)
2. Bronze Package – $1,230 (1 Assessment + 10 Training Sessions), after $150 per session
3. Silver Package – $2,700 (2 Assessment + 24 Training Sessions), after $140 per session
4. Platinum Package – $3,800 (2 Assessment + 40 Training Sessions), after $100 per session
Book a FREE consultation to determine the ideal package for your needs.
*Note: Recommended session range is 20-40 for measurable results. Results may vary based on individual needs and condition severity. Personal experiences may vary. Initial effects can be dramatic, with some experiencing immediate changes. All fees are non-refundable.
Neurofeedback uses precise instruments to measure physiological activity such as brainwaves, heart function, breathing, muscle activity, and skin temperature. These instruments rapidly and accurately feed back information to the user.
The presentation of this information often in conjunction with changes in thinking, emotions, and behavior supports desired physiological changes. Over time, these changes can endure without continued use of an instrument.
Do you feel…
- Depressed by all the demands of your work and your life that it makes you want to pull your hair out, scream, or just quit your job and run away?
- Sick and tired of feeling exhausted or gross in your body all the time…maybe you experience headaches, weight gain, sleep or digestive issues?
- Like it is a struggle to focus at work because there’s so much to do and your mind is on overdrive. Working too many hours, close to burnout, wondering if there’s a better way?
- Stressed and anxious because you have no idea how you are going to get it all done…there are SOO many items on your to-do list.
The equipment does a full assessment and brain mapping to show in detail where areas of the brain are being affected. As mentioned, Neurofeedback is a non-invasive method of direct brain function training. It uses electrodes, which act like tiny microphones, placed on the client’s scalp to record and amplify brainwaves and control auditory, visual and/or tactile feedback which allows learning to take place. This operant learning initiates self-regulation and enhances relaxation, both necessary components of good brain function